We would like to update you on some recent changes to our application forms for flight crew licence validations Forms 6a (registration specific) and 6b (type/class rating-operator specific (TCROS)).
We have taken your feedback on board when revising these forms to simplify them and make the application process smoother for all of our customers.
The key changes are:
- Signature requirements have been removed. This means that Form 6a or 6b may be completed by the crew member, FOR, or any of the operator’s recorded representatives
- A tick box has been added for the applicant to confirm they take responsibility for the applicable validation fees
- Fields have been added for the applicant’s name (submitted on behalf of the operator) and the date of application (no signature required)
- A ‘Registration marks’ field has been added to Form 6b (TCROS validation) to confirm the aircraft specific validations to which the transfer applies.
- Separate written operator approval is no longer required.
These changes are designed to make the application process easier for operators/applicants.
Thank you very much to everyone who has provided feedback to us – we continually seek to improve what we do to meet your needs better.
We hope you will find these improvements a welcome change.