The IOMAR must be notified of changes to details which will affect the information recorded on the aircraft register and on aircraft certificates.
Aircraft representative contact details should also be kept up to date to ensure notices issued by the IOMAR are sent to the correct people and to enable us to contact the right person if there is a need for us to do so.
General changes (for example name change due to marriage), email address updates and telephone number change can be sent by email to [email protected].
- Registered Owner Contact – email new details to [email protected].
- Operator Contact – A Form 20 should completed and sent to [email protected].
- Nominated Airworthiness Technical Representative (NATR) – The nominated operator contact for the aircraft should email [email protected] with the full details of the new NATR, this should include job title, email and telephone number.
- Flight Operations Representative (FOR) - The nominated operator contact for the aircraft should email [email protected] with the full details of the new FOR, this should include job title, email and telephone number.
- Invoice Contact - email new details to [email protected].
Advance notice of these types of changes is required to allow sufficient time for IOMAR to review documents and reissue aircraft certificates to prevent potential delays to aircraft operations.
- Registered Owner
- Registration Mark
- Registered Owner Address or Operator Address (including change of Customer service provider)
- Registered Owner or Operator name (entity is the same, but the company name has changed)
- Charter by Demise (termination of lease, changes to the lease agreement)
It is the aircraft owner/operator responsibility to ensure that the agencies that issue the below items are informed of any changes: